Spectral Noise Log (SNL) is a very powerful tool designed to record sound in frequency range of 8 Hz to 60 kHz. SNL’s super sensitive hydrophones detect any small fluid noise even behind multiple barriers of pipes and cement in the wellbore and this has made it as an excellent solution for source identification in Gas Migration (GM) and Surface Casing Vent Flow (SCVF) in Canada.
SNL enables locating the source of small leaks by identifying the cross-flows, lateral flows and cement channels behind multiple casing barriers.
- Distinguish Channel Flow from Lateral Flow, Cross Flow
- Super-sensitive hydrophones, excellent for locating very small leaks
- Measurement from 8 HZ to 60,000H
- Memory Logging and Rig-less operation
- Maximum operating pressure: 9000 psi (60 MPa)
- Maximum operating temperature: 302°F (150°C)
- Frequency range: 8 Hz – 60,000 Hz
- Diameter: 1 1/2 in (38 mm)
- Length: 2.6 ft (0,8 m)
- Weight: 11 lb (5 kg)